Giving Online is your personalised and branded Payroll Giving donor recruitment website, for all employers and charities.
You can have your own branded website to promote Payroll Giving to your employees or for charities to promote anywhere.
Employees use Giving Online when your organisation runs a Payroll Giving campaign, using electronic communications to employees – text to mobiles, e-newsletters, emails, e-payslip, and desk top communications etc.
Giving Online is now accessible on smartphones, all computers and large internet TV’s.
Giving Online has already raised over £24 million for UK charities through Payroll Giving, working with major UK employers including Tesco, BBC, Arriva London, Next, Network Rail, Trinity Mirror, Rolls Royce and Children in Need.
- Help to achieve a Quality Mark Award
- An online facility for your staff – an end to paper
- A simple method to increase take-up of your scheme
- Facility to promote Payroll Giving when you want
- Live and immediate activity reports directly for your payroll department and Payroll Giving agency
- Less data input time for your payroll departments
- An email and telephone help line for staff
- Secure and encrypted
- You can promote your own charity of the year/charity partners